Hi, I am Millie, Owner & Head Coach at Warehouse Fitness.
My mission in my career as a Personal Trainer is to inspire and support as many people as I can to fall in love & find enjoyment with their training. It is always my view that if you are not enjoying the process I am doing my job wrong.
I found my love for movement in 2017 and this urged me to qualify as a Personal Trainer in 2020.
I coach a lot of the group classes and also offer 1:1 Personal Training
I work with many different types of people with different goals, some of these include:
- Training to combat Chronic Pain
- Training to Boost Self-Esteem/Self-Confidence
- Training to Increase Strength
- Training for a physique goal (Build muscle/weight loss)
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Long Term Health Conditions
- Mental Health First Aider
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid
Please use the form to get in touch. We won’t share your details with anyone else, we’ll only use them to get in touch.